freedom expression work failure triumph growth friendships envy acceptance laughs defeat smiles passion tears success purpose dedication lifelong creativity strength confidence discipline release
Dance is not just living in the moment—it is creating the moment.
Those who dance will forever dance, it's not just something you walk away from and forget. It will always be part of you.
For where there is dance, there is life...
If you are a parent looking ways to keep your child active and to build self confidence, dance is the perfect activity.
- Dance is a great physical activity.
- Dancers learn to connect their mind and their body through hardwork and dedication.
- These traits carry over into school work, as it's proven time and time again that dancers are excellent students.
- Being able to stand on a stage in front of hundreds, even thousands of people and showcase your talents is priceless.
- Most importantly, as children mature, dance provides a positive expressive outlet - both emotionallly and physically.