2023-2024 SEASON BEGINS SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2023
(Dancers must be enrolled in 1st or 2nd Grade to enroll in these classes)
The 1st and 2nd Grade program consists of a variety of 30 minute classes once per week. Each class will perform a routine in the Spring Concert. Dancers may choose which styles they are interested in!
- Jazz = $32 per month
- Tap = $32 per month
- Hip Hop = $32 per month
- Contemporary/Ballet = $32 per month
REGISTRATION FEE AND SPRING CONCERT FEE
- Registration Fee of $50 per student is due upon enrollment.
- Spring Concert Fee of $55 per family is due upon enrollment.
- Registration and Concert fees are non refundable.
- These fees will be automatically debited from your account within 3-5 days of enrollment.
Classroom attire may be purchased from Footlights in Topeka, online, or wherever you choose. The Dance Factory does not sell these items.
SPRING CONCERT COSTUME FEES
- Spring Concert costumes are $85 per dancer for jazz, contemporary, and tap.
- Spring Concert costumes fees are $75 per dancer for hip hop.
- Costume fees may be paid through your online portal or at the front office by cash or credit by November 15th.
- If we have not received your costume payment by November 15th we will automatically debit your account.
- Costume fees are non-refundable. Spring Concert dates are June 7th and 8th, 2024.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR HIP HOP CLASSES:
The dancers who enroll in Hip Hop classes MAY have an additional costume fee of $25 - $35 for shoes for the Spring Concert.
PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL OF OUR STUDIO POLICIES PRIOR TO ENROLLMENT