2023-2024 SEASON BEGINS SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2023
Dancers in 6th-8th grade participate in open enrollment where they choose the dance styles they would like to study!
- Jazz = $47 per month
- Tap = $32 per month
- Hip Hop = $47 per month
- Contemporary = $47 per month
REGISTRATION FEE AND CONCERT FEE
- Registration Fee of $50 per student is due upon enrollment.
- Spring Concert Fee of $55 per family is due upon enrollment.
- Registration and Concert fees are non refundable.
- These fees will be automatically debited from your account within 3-5 days of enrollment.
Classroom attire may be purchased from Footlights, online, or wherever you choose. The Dance Factory does not sell these items.
SPRING CONCERT COSTUME FEES
- Spring Concert costumes are $95 per dancer for jazz, contemporary and tap.
- Spring Concert costumes are $80 per dancer for hip hop.
- Costume fees may be paid through your online portal or at the front office by cash or credit by November 15th.
- If we have not received your costume payment by November 15th we will automatically debit your account.
- Costume fees are non-refundable.Spring Concert dates are June 7th and 8th, 2024.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR HIP HOP CLASSES:
The dancers who enroll in Hip Hop classes MAY have an additional costume fee of $25 - $35 for shoes for the Spring Concert.
PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL OF OUR STUDIO POLICIES PRIOR TO ENROLLMENT