2020-2021 Enrollment is OPEN!
CLASSES BEGIN SEPTEMBER 8TH!
Click HERE to explore your enrollment options!
Mask Update — In concordance with the Shawnee County mask mandate we wanted to provide a quick update on how that will affect our dancers. Dancers, ten years and older, will be required to wear masks into Fairlawn Plaza Mall and into The Dance Factory until they have achieved their six foot social distancing area. Dancers will be asked to wear masks at any point they cannot stay six feet away from each other (hallways, etc.) but will not be required to wear them while actively dancing. As outlined in the Shawnee County mandate, exemptions will be made for those who fall under an exempt category. Our faculty will be wearing masks in common areas until we can successfully maintain a 10 foot distance from our dancers. This mandate goes into effect at 12:01am on Thursday.
Extra Cleaning — Our faculty will be taking additional cleaning/sanitizing measures, in addition to measures already in place, during this time. We have been verydiligent with our cleaning/sanitizing efforts and will continue to identify and invest in ways to keep your dancers as safe as possible.
Speak to Your Dancer — It is our job to strictly enforce six foot social distancing within the studio at this time but we need YOUR help. Many dancers feel very comfortable when entering the studio (as do we!) however, with cases on the rise it is even MORE important for us to stay aware. PLEASE speak to your dancers about following the rules.
Same Rules Apply — PLEASE REVIEW!!!!! — At this time, Shawnee County has not exited Phase 3. The following rules still apply for all dancers:
- No parents allowed inside the studio. You must drop your dancer at the door.
- Dancers must sanitize their hands immediately when entering our doors. Dancers must sanitize their hands before leaving the studio.
- Dancers must remove their street shoes at the front door before entering to dilute shoe traffic in the hallway.
- There is no loitering in Fairlawn Plaza at this time so you must leave the mall completely during classes. It is also recommended that you do not arrive for your class more than five minutes prior to the beginning of class and you must leave immediately when class is over.
- We will be using two separate doors as “entrances” into the studio to keep our dancers safely separated.
- Absolutely no sharing of food or water is allowed inside the studio.
- The locker room is CLOSED indefinitely.
- Dancers are NOT allowed to attend their classes if they exhibiting ANY illness symptoms.
- Bathrooms are for emergencies only. Bathrooms must be sanitized after each use.