PARENT OBSERVATION - The next parent observation week will be March 1st-6th. We will continue to follow Covid procedures and will have zoom links available. All zoom links will be ON THE WEBSITE starting March 1st. To find them you must log in to the website first using the universal dancer login.
SPRING BREAK - Reminder, the Dance Factory will be CLOSED for spring break March 7th-March 14th.
ADULT CLASSES -- Just a quick reminder that we offer adult classes during the week! You have your choice of the following classes. Each class is just $5 per class - no experience is required and it is SO much fun! We do allow drop-ins but each class is limited due to current gathering restrictions in Shawnee County. To ensure that you have a spot each week, you can enroll and find additional information here: https://www.dancefactorynews.com/schedules/adult
- Adult Tap -- Mondays -- 7:45-8:15pm
- Adult Hip Hop -- Thursdays -- 6:00-6:30pm
SAVE THE DATES -
- Spring Break - March 7th-14th - STUDIO CLOSED
- June Concert Dates - June 11th (Company Dancers) June 12th (Studio Dancers)
- More dates to come!
IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY RECEIVING TEXT MESSAGE UPDATES FROM US
PLEASE TEXT '@DFSTUDIO' TO '81010'
PLEASE REVIEW!!!!! — At this time, Shawnee County has not exited Phase 3. The following rules still apply for all dancers:
- No parents allowed inside the studio. You must drop your dancer at the door.
- Dancers must sanitize their hands immediately when entering our doors. Dancers must sanitize their hands before leaving the studio.
- Dancers must remove their street shoes at the front door before entering to dilute shoe traffic in the hallway.
- There is no loitering in Fairlawn Plaza at this time so you must leave the mall completely during classes. It is also recommended that you do not arrive for your class more than five minutes prior to the beginning of class and you must leave immediately when class is over.
- We will be using two separate doors as “entrances” into the studio to keep our dancers safely separated.
- Absolutely no sharing of food or water is allowed inside the studio.
- The locker room is CLOSED indefinitely.
- Dancers are NOT allowed to attend their classes if they exhibiting ANY illness symptoms.
- Bathrooms are for emergencies only. Bathrooms must be sanitized after each use.