CLASSES RESUME JANUARY 8TH!
(3 years old by September 5th)
The 3 year old program is designed to introduce pre-school aged children to the world of dance! In this invigorating class, dancers begin to learn the basics of jazz, tap and ballet. 3 year olds dance once per week.
- Tuition is $47 per month
REGISTRATION FEE AND CONCERT FEE
- Registration Fee of $50 per student due upon enrollment.
- Spring Concert Fee of $55 per family due upon enrollment.
- Registration and Concert fees are non refundable.
- These fees will be automatically debited from your account within 3-5 days of enrollment to secure your spot.
Classroom attire may be purchased from Footlights in Topeka, online, or wherever you choose. The Dance Factory does not sell these items.
SPRING CONCERT COSTUME FEES
- Spring Concert costumes are $85 per dancer.
- Costume fees may be paid through your online portal or at the front office by cash or credit by November 15th.
- If we have not received your costume payment by November 15th we will automatically debit your account.
- Costume fees are non-refundable.
- Spring Concert dates are June 7th and 8th, 2024.
PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL OF OUR STUDIO POLICIES PRIOR TO ENROLLMENT