(3 years old by September 1st)
The 3 year old program is designed to introduce pre-school aged children to the world of dance! In this invigorating class, dancers begin to learn the basics of jazz, tap and ballet. 3 year olds dance once per week.
- Tuition is $42 per month.
REGISTRATION FEE AND CONCERT FEE
- Registration Fee of $45 per student due upon enrollment.
- Spring Concert Fee of $50 per family due upon enrollment.
- Registration and Concert fees are non refundable.
- These fees will be automatically debited from your account within 2-3 days of enrollment.
Classroom attire may be purchased from Footlights in Topeka, online, or wherever you choose. The Dance Factory does not sell these items.
- Any Leotard or Dance Top
- Any Hot Shorts or Dance Skirt or Leggings
- Pink Ballet Shoes (Capezio 2028) -- REQUIRED
- Black Tie Tap Shoes (Bloch #SO350 PATENT) -- REQUIRED
SPRING CONCERT COSTUME FEES
- Spring Concert costumes are $85 per dancer.
- Costume fees may be paid through your online portal or at the front office by cash or credit by November 15th.
- If we have not received your costume payment by November 15th we will automatically debit your account.
- Costume fees are non-refundable.
- Spring Concert dates are May 22nd and 23rd, 2020.
PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL OF OUR STUDIO POLICIES PRIOR TO ENROLLMENT