(4 years old by September 8th)
The 4 year old program consists of a 45 minute Jazz/Ballet/Tap class once per week. Basic listening skills and following directions are emphasized while learning the fundamentals of jazz, tap and ballet in a fun and friendly environment!
Tuition is $42 per month.
REGISTRATION FEE AND SPRING CONCERT FEE
- Registration Fee of $45 per student is due upon enrollment.
- Spring Concert Fee of $50 per family is due upon enrollment.
- Registration and Concert fees are non refundable.
- These fees will be automatically debited from your account within 2-3 days of enrollment.
Classroom attire may be purchased from Footlights in Topeka, online, or wherever you choose.The Dance Factory does not sell these items.
- Any Leotard or Dance Top
- Any Hot Shorts or Dance Skirt or Leggings
- Tan Jazz Shoes (Bloch Neoflex) -- REQUIRED
- Pink Ballet Shoes (Capezio #212C LILY) -- REQUIRED
- Black Tie Tap Shoes (Bloch #356C SHUFFLE TAP) -- REQUIRED
SPRING CONCERT COSTUME FEES
- Spring Concert costumes are $85 per dancer.
- Costume fees may be paid through your online portal or at the front office by cash or credit by November 15th.
- If we have not received your costume payment by November 15th we will automatically debit your account.
- Costume fees are non-refundable.
- Spring Concert dates are TBD.